Nothing completes a home’s finish like careful attention to the woodwork. The options for stains are endless; take a look at some of the colours and surfaces we have worked with; including 50 year old damaged wood at the old Gordon Downtowner!
Redwood Painting & Decorating has the experience and tools required to complete your staining project. The detail on your woodwork is critical to the overall effect of your home. Attention to detail is key. If you already have existing stain in your home, a sample piece may be required to achieve the correct match. If you are using a wood that is different than the existing woodwork, it is important to notify the painter, as it might affect the outcome of the stain quality.
- Prep area (poly/paper if required)
- Fill all nail holes
- Sand and wipe with tack cloth to remove any excess debris
- Spray stain
- Sand(wipe clean with tack cloth)
- Spray a second coat (a third coat will be applied if required, follow the same procedure)
- Sand (wipe clean with tack cloth)
- Lacquer second coat.